HRD Corp Claimable Course
HRD Corp Claimable Course is a dedicated programme designed to assist employers in retraining and upskilling their employees in line with their operational and business requirements.
HRD Corp Support*:
- Funding for in-house or public training for a minimum duration of four (4) hours
- Other claimable costs such as:
- Meal allowance
- Daily Allowance
- Consumable Training Materials
- Hotel Rental Package OR Training Rental Place
- Airfare Ticket OR Transportation
*Please refer to the Allowable Cost Matrix for other expenses.
*HRD Corp may request other relevant documents deemed necessary for verification or confirmation purposes.
Enhancement of the Terms and Conditions for Financial Assistance
APPLY NOW VIA e-TRiS
Documents Required :
- Quotation / Invoice
- Training Schedule / Course Content
- Trainer Profile
- Itinerary (airfare) – if any
- Receipt & Invoice (transportation) – if any
- The employer does not require paying the training fees to the training provider to reduce the employer’s burden
- Certification program or mandatory Industrial Base : Unlimited number of trainees and fees.
*Others expenses please refer the Allowable cost matrix
- Application must be submitted by employers before training date commencement
- Effective 1st August 2019, training programmes must commence within six (6) months from the date of training grant applications are made and training claim submissions must be made not more than six (6) months from the date the training programmes are completed.