SKIM BANTUAN LATIHAN (SBL)
A programme designed to assist employers in retraining and upgrading the skills and knowledge of their employees, in line with their operational and business requirements.
Types of Training Covered*:
- In-House (on premise, hotel OR external training place) for a minimum of 2 pax and a maximum of 40 pax.
- Public (local OR overseas) for a minimum of 1 pax and a maximum of 9 pax.
- Certification programme or mandatory industrial-based training for an unlimited number of trainees and fees
- Job coach for a minimum of 5 pax and no maximum number
- Mobile learning with no requirement for a minimum or maximum number of pax
- Coaching and mentoring with no requirement for a minimum or maximum number of pax**
- Development programme with no minimum or maximum number of pax
- Online learning
- Blended e-learning (Hybrid)
- Mobile learning
- Remote online learning
*For other expenses please refer the Allowable Cost Matrix
**For either one-to-one session, or one-to-two session
HRD Corp Support***:
- Meal allowance
- Daily Allowance
- Consumable Training Materials
- Hotel Rental Package OR Training Rental Place
- Airfare Ticket OR Transportation
- Internet Data Cost for up to RM 100 per group (For remote online learning ONLY)
***HRD Corp may request for other relevant documents deemed necessary for verification confirmation purposes.
APPLY NOW VIA e-TRiS
Documents Required :
- Quotation / Invoice
- Training Schedule / Course Contentix B1 endorsed by DSD
- Trainer Profile
- Receipt & invoice (training fees)
- Itinerary (airfare) – if any
- Receipts & Invoice (transportation)- if any
- Submission via e-TRiS under Skim Bantuan Latihan (SBL) scheme Application must be submitted by employers before training date commencement
- Effective 1st August 2019, training programmes must commence within six (6) months from the date of training grant applications are made and training claim submissions must be made not more than six (6) months from the date the training programmes are completed.