HRD Corp Claimable Courses
Register your training programmes under the HRD Corp Claimable Courses Scheme
- Based on Training Providers Circular No. 3/2021, PSMB has imposed a requirement that training providers need to register their training programme under the HRD Corp Claimable Course Scheme if they wish to offer it to the employers who are registered under the Human Resource Development Corporation (HRD Corp).
Follow the steps below to register your training programme:
- Login to e-TRiS
- – Select Application Open > Profile Management >Training Programme > Register for Training Programme
- – Fill up the relevant area
- No registration fee required
- Guideline on course registration is available HERE
- Document Checklist :
- – Minimum two (2) Trainers with TTT Certificate
- – Trainers profiles
- Please make sure that all registered trainers must possess relevant skills and competency that are aligned to the programme.
- Kindly check your email frequently and respond to the enquiry (if any) immediately to avoid any delay in your application process.
- Training providers are eligible to claim the Training Fee only after the training has been conducted.
- Guest trainers from overseas are not required to obtain the TTT certificate as long as the trainers are only invited to conduct the specific training applied for.