ON THE JOB TRAINING (OJT)
A programme designed to encourage a skilled worker/supervisor to train and equip a new employee with relevant skills. This will facilitate the transfer of skills, knowledge, and competencies that are needed for employees to perform a specific job within the workplace and environment.
HRD Corp Support:
- Hourly stipend for trainees
- Examination costs
- Learning materials
APPLY NOW VIA e-TRiS
- Minimum duration is 4 hours
- Maximum training hours is 300 hours
- Can be conducted in a series of sessions, which should be at least 1 hour in duration per session
- OJT Attendance
- Evaluation Log
- Trainer and Trainees Information
- Total of Estimated Costs Apply
- Effective 1st August 2019, training programmes must commence within six (6) months from the date of training grant applications are made and training claim submissions must be made not more than six (6) months from the date the training programmes are completed.