Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
RPL is a programme designed to enable workers to gain recognition for the skills, knowledge and experience acquired through working and learning. This will be assessed according to the levels determined by the Department of Skills Development (DSD). This will also help workers who do not have any formal certifications gain relevant knowledge, skills and experience in the workplace based on their competency.
HRD Corp Support:
- Financial Assistance on the registration fee charged by the DSD
APPLY NOW VIA e-TRiS
- A copy of confirmation letter from DSD which stating the employer name, number of employee send for the recognition and total amount of payment must be made
- A copy of Slip Permohonan SKM Secara PPT
- A copy of payment receipt (if any)
- Receipt & invoice (training fees)
- Application must be submitted by employers before / after assessment
- Trainee Details
- Name of Recognition Body
- Fee Requested
- Effective 1st August 2019, training programmes must commence within six (6) months from the date of training grant applications are made and training claim submissions must be made not more than six (6) months from the date the training programmes are completed.