HRDCorp E – Tender
There is no Tender/RFP offers are open at this time, thank you.
Click the link below to access our HRD Corp E-Tender system
HRDCorp E – Tender
1. Tenderers are invited from Malaysian registered companies who are interested to participate in the following Request for Proposal (RFP):
|RFP NO.||RFP TITLE||BRIEFING SESSION|
|PSMB (RFP) 9/2021||The Development, Configuration, Installation, Testing, Commissioning, Migration, Integration, Provision of Training and Maintenance of New Core System (NCS) for PSMB|
Date: 10th September 2021 (Friday)
(The briefing session is only applicable to vendors who have bought the RFP document.)
Date: 11th October 2021 (Monday)
Time: 12.00 p.m.
RFP Price: RM1,000.00
2. The tenderer MUST have experience in the system development, implementation, and maintenance of web-based employer, levy, grant, and claim management platform.
3. The tenderer MUST propose latest software development technologies.
4. The tenderer MUST host the system in HRD Corp preferred cloud service providers in Malaysia.
5. Purchase of RFP document MUST be made from 3rd September 2021 to 9th September 2021 The RFP document can be bought online at http://etender.hrdcorp.gov.my
6. The price of one (1) copy of the RFP document is RM1000.00. Payment is to be made online and a payment gateway fee of RM1.00 will be charged to applicants via Billplz Sdn Bhd (payment gateway provider). Should the RFP be accepted, failed, re-tendered or terminated, the purchase cost of the RFP document will not be returned / refunded.
7. Completed Request for Proposal (RFP) is to be placed into a sealed envelope with the RFP Number and RFP details on the top left side. The RFP response document is to be placed into the tender box at Ground Floor, Wisma HRD CORP, Jalan Beringin, Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur before 12.00pm, 11th October 2021. Late submission will not be accepted.
8. Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad is under no obligation to accept the tender response with the lowest price or any other offer / criteria.
9. Any enquiries regarding this RFP shall be submitted in writing only through email to [email protected] .
Ikuti ruangan ini.
Kami akan kembali dalam masa terdekat.
Watch this space.
We will be back soon.