- Content creation and compilation of editorial content related to publication, portal, mobile app, email blasts and other marketing collateral for events or products & services.
- To participate in the management and development of all copy submitted for publication and print materials.
- Research industry-related topics and identify gaps in our content to write original copy for ads and social networks.
- Prepare and publish articles that describe our company and products
- Edit and fact-check pieces of content generated prior publishing.
- Liaise with designers to enrich text with visual aids, like images and charts and shape language and tone used in sales emails, banners and brochures.
- On-site video shooting and interview stakeholders, industry experts and internal teams, to provide footage to video editing.
- Undertake other such reasonable duties as required by the Management.
Preferred Qualification & Relevant Experience:
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, Political Science or relevant field.
- 7 to10 years of relevant working experience with exposure in communications, content development, editorial, speech writing, public relations and branding
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills, with a keen eye for detail
- An ability to write creative copy both for large pieces of content (e.g. product descriptions) and smaller texts (e.g. social media posts)
- Portfolio of published articles
- Excellence command of written in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to speak and read other language will be an added advantage